Shopping for a christmas gift for baby boys especially the newborns and up to three months old is easier than you actually think. I mean if you don´t have kids yet, you´re kind of unsure what to give. When my godchild Justin was still a baby, I remembered giving him a car toy which was actually for toddler and had to wait for a year before he could play with it. I learned from that experience.
If you´re shopping for a girl, check out my guide christmas gifts for baby girls.
1. Orange Giraffe Pajama Set – little baby boy would feel warm and cozy in this cuddly organic body suit and pants.
2. 3 Pack Terry Gorilla Dribbler Bib – cute graphic bibs or with gorilla graphic would surely make a great accessory for baby boys.
3. Estella hand-knit metrocard pillow – it´s a designer hand-knit pillow which would make perfect a gift for babies who have it all.
4. Newborn Transportation 3 Pack Sock – keep his little totsie warm in these boyish cotton socks.
5. Boys Infant Classic Cardigan Sweater – boys love to wear colors too. This yellow cardigan would inject brightness to his solid, dark clothes.
6. Newborn Velboa Hippo Bootie – cute booties for newborn baby boyes to keep protect his dainty ankles.
7. Sigikid pocken paule elephant – this elephant stuff would make a cuddly best friend for your little junior.
8. Black & White Stripe Five-Piece Suit Set – make his first Christmas special with your special gift, a dressy stripe suit and trousers.
9. Navy Peacoat – add style to the little boy´s closet with this classic double-breasted navy peacoat which would work with anything.
10. Boys Infant Novelty Cap and Mitten Set – a set of hat and gloves that would make him look as cute as ever.